Sunday, March 29, 2009

Catch Up

Hello Everyone,

Sorry I have been playing catch up since getting sick! Things are going pretty good, feeling better just in some pain latley. I have had a hectic week at school this week. One of my student's spent a week in the hospital as she woke up and had no sight at all. They are still trying to figure out whats going on but having in her class has been a blessing and a lot of work. She is starting to get a lot better but school is still a struggle. I had parent teacher conferences on friday from
2- 8pm so it was busy busy getting ready for those and doing treatment. I just can not believe that this year is almost over. Good thing I have another one to look forward to! Hope all is well with everyone back home. Miss everyone like crazy. Keep your heads high.

xoxoxo
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment