Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rough Week

Well i'd be lieing to everyone if i said this hasn't been a rough week. I woke up in the middle of the night Tuesday feeling like every bone and joint in my body had been hit by a bus. So finally after an entire night of laying there thinking how the heck am i going to get out of this bed and drag myself to school! I climbed out of bed at 5am and drove myself to school in my P'J's prepared for a substitute and went back to bed. Thursday i was feeling a little better but still not well enough to get out of bed, so i stayed another day in my blankets watching movies and sleeping for the majority of the day. Friday i went to school, just had an upset tummy and well thats normal so i went, wont lie i was missing my kids too....... Turned out that it was a very important day and thats why i went... I got offered a job to stay teaching 6th grade at my school for the next school year :) I was so happy but felt like crap so it was hard to show my enthusiasm but i am beside myself and just cant believe it. So my friDAY was pretty good. Friday night i went to the hospital to meet my doctor, planning for an over night experience but ended up just getting two I.V's and spending about two hours. I will hopefully be well enough to start treatment again on Monday. I will continue to spend me weekend in bed and around the house laying low.... Hope everything is going well for everyone. Aunty Kay and Sandy if you read this HOPE YOUR HAVING AN AMAZING VACATION, TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!!!!! Mom and Dad have fun up the Mountain you deserve a mini vacation. Keep your heads high.

Love you all,
xoxoxoxo
ME

P.S. Thanks for the all the letters and packages, I will try and get caught up on my emails now that i am feeling better. I havent forgot about you and I love to read them all they make me SMILE.

No comments:

Post a Comment