Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Last post for a few days

Hi Gang... Well i figured that i better do a post before i go into the hospital. I will be going in tomorrow at one and not sure how long i am staying for. They have told me to pack for five days! I cant decide to pack for all those days or maybe pack for three and hold onto my wishful thinking. Ahh well, ive been mad about it, upset about it, frusterated and now well just accepting it for what it is! I will be doing a chemotherapy I.V. tomorrow so cross your fingers and hope that all goes well.

Today was my last day of school, SPRING BREAK YIPPEEEEE!!!! We had a fun day, looking at pond water under microscopes! The kids were so surprised at what we all found :) good way to end the week and head into spring break.

Hope everyone is doing well.... I wont be able to post while I am gone, but I will keep in contact with Mom and Dad so........ I better go pack. Love you all, Keep your heads High- hopefully this is almost over.

xoxoxo
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment