Tuesday, April 7, 2009

WOW.....

I want to start by saying sorry to those of you who have written letters or emails and havent heard back from me latley. I have started my double chemotherapy and wow is the only word i can say right now. I am having a rough time; between being all drugged up, on a liquid diet and just trying to stay possitive, I have no energy left. Not to mention the 24 little rug rats that steal my heart and energy daily. So to summarize- treatment is really hard and I can only dream of the day they will tell me it is gone and i can eat everything i want, and sleep when i should be!

My school year is almost over! I was asked to give a speech at graduation but have declined. It is a complete honor and nice to know that you were picked and asked, but right now I am taking life, day by day and just cant commit to anything. I cant garantee right now how i will feel on may 1st or what will be going on in my life and the extra stress of putting together a motivating speech and getting up infront of thousands of people makes me sick to even think about! So i smiled, said thank you, explained my situation and declined.
I have had a parent in my class babysitting his son for the past two days! Interesting Yes, thankful for his commitment and desire to help his son and I out. It has made a little bit of a difference and I hope he continues to work hard at it. The things you learn dealing with students and their backgrounds. How nasty break ups can go, and yet no one see's how its affecting their children. How a lack of love, can lead a child to act out it many different ways, when all they really want is a hug and an I LOVE YOU! my heart is big and i wish so badly i could give those hugs. You just have to shake your head and learn what not to do!

Well i hope my drugs have not made this post confusing and all over the place. I tried very hard lol. Keep your heads high

xoxoxo
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment